GENRE TRENDS and NANOGENRES™
Get to the Heart of Your Titles
Content has always been more complex than the words the industry uses to describe it. Nothing is as simple as just a drama or just a comedy. Viewers describe movies and TV shows in detail, and we use those detailed emotional descriptions to cluster the movies and TV shows.
With Genre Trends, we can break the movies and TV shows into relevant mini-genres. Then dive deep into our Nanogenres. Each movie is multifaceted, just like our Genre Trends and Nanogenre™ lists.
Using our technology we pinpoint WHY people like things.
The Power of Genre Trends and Mini-genres.
Genre: Moving Relationship Stories.
The words your audiences use the most to describe your titles.
Here's an example of how nanogenres work.
THE INVISIBLE MAN
Year 2020 Rated: R
Elisabeth Moss, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Harriet Dyer, Aldis Hodge, Storm Reid
- Nanogenres uncover different themes that resonate with audiences, capturing your viewers reactions.
- Learn to speak using your audiences language.
- Leverage strong emotional motivators.
- Stop relying on simple demographics.
- Find affinity-based audiences
Nearly every decision we make is emotional.
Allow emotions to guide your communications.
Reaction Mapping® Technology