Your customer's voice is taking shape
By analyzing viewer's reactions, we can help you find the right audience for your movie or TV show and market to them using their own words.
Gain powerful insights into how your unreleased project is shaping up.
- How are test audiences reacting to your project?
- What movies touched audiences in similar ways?
- Which different and valid audiences could your project attract, and which have the highest revenue potential?
- How does the newest sequel or prequel compare to the rest of the series?
Use Nanogenre Lists™ and Reaction Mapping™ tech to understand viewer reactions
(whether the title is in distribution or not).
- See a visual map of viewers' reactions and compare it to other titles.
- Discover the words viewers use to describe these titles so you can market to them in their own words.
Reaction Mapping tech to analyze collections of movies.
- Figure out which types of movies are successful in which markets.
- Find a director whose body of work fits how you want viewers to respond to your project.
What is Reaction Mapping™ Technology?
To understand why people like things, we developed Reaction Mapping – a revolutionary new technology that captures the insights and reactions contained in the millions of movie viewers’ comments on the Web. With Reaction mapping, we know the reasons why viewers liked movies and can tell you which movies you’ll enjoy watching. Reaction Mapping uses mathematical models to analyze and summarize the complex emotions found in movie viewers’ comments and make sense of the varied reactions individuals have to a particular movie. LEARN MORE.
Contact us to learn more about our technology and how it can be used to develop your market.
I Make Movies
By analyzing viewer's reactions, we can help you find the right audience for your movie or TV show... More
Using viewers' own words, movies are clustered together into just-the-right-sized genres. More
Reaction Mapping Tech.
Our revolutionary new technology uses heatmaps to capture the insights of movie viewers’ comments... More